Shattered Moon core rule book release
So it has finally happened – Shattered Moon is out.
The moon shattered and so did your life
On the earth of Shattered Moon, the newest setting in the FateStorm range, you are not human, but nuoSidhe and struggling to survive. The remnants of the human race are being hunted and enslaved by the servants of the dark goddess Lilith. With your newfound abilities and magic you have the tools to survive in the new world. The question is: do you want humans to share it with you?
Using the innovative FateStorm Virtual Reality System, Shattered Moon introduces the players into a post apocalypse unlike anything they’ve seen before. It is a world filled with unleashed magic and ancient horrors; no more so than the goddess Lilith and the Nephilim; leading Lilith’s children, the lilim, in a worldwide fight to subjugate and feed on the last remnants of humankind.
Shattered Moon, a core rule book, provides everything the aspiring game master needs to run a FateStorm game, as well as information on setting, creatures, character development and suggested story arcs. Shattered Moon also features original artwork and design and an avatar record sheet specific to Shattered Moon. With avatar templates, such as the Dwarf tinker, Troll blade, Goblin cloaker and the Elf skint, play can begin in minutes rather than hours – or the players can scratch build their avatars, making the most use of the innovative FateStorm blend of game and setting.
In Shattered Moon, the FateStorm system text has been streamlined and clarified; there are new abilities and assea weaves as well as rules for modern weaponry and automatic fire. For quick reference, Shattered Moon features a glossary and extensive index.
Shattered Moon is available to download in pdf format now and will be available as a hardcopy book shortly. Further Shattered Moon, featuring the FateStorm system that débuted with the release of Ascendency, are scheduled to be published throughout the year.
What you get:
- Details of Earth in the Shattered Moon setting
- Five nuoSidhe playable races: Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Ogre, Troll; each with their own unique abilities and court abilities
- Flexible and unique avatar generation system
- 34 vocations with unique abilities; prowess, talents and possessions
- 6 quick-start avatar templates: Troll blade, Goblin cloaker, Elf keeper, Elf skint, Dwarf tinker and Ogre weaver
- Full list of prowess including the new Expert Marksman
- 110 assea weaves including five never before published weaves
- Comprehensive rule book covering the FateStorm system with new rules for modern weapons and automatic fire
- Detailed example of play
- List of 37 story cast: personalities, creatures and monsters (including fey, undead, lilim and Knights of Seth)
- Resource list: including new armour generation, modern weapons and sidhe items
- Avatar record sheet – specially designed for use with Shattered Moon
- HeroCycle record sheet
- Copy of the FateDeck
- Extensive index
- Glossary of terms
Shattered Moon is available exclusively through RPGNow and DriveThruRPG